Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bring On Summer!


I have to say I'm really looking forward to summer this year. Two years ago I was in the early weeks of having newborn twins. I was exhausted and spent most of the summer on the couch breastfeeding. Last year the boys were crawling and difficult to keep in the confines of our non-fenced yard. Plus I was super paranoid about the sun (I still am!), so we spent most of it inside. This year my boys are running around, will listen most of the time, are great about sunscreen and hats and I'm ready to make the most of the summer. After working part time I'm a little nervous about being with the boys all day every day, but lots of play dates as well as trips to the gym and parks will hopefully keep us busy.

Tonight we enjoyed a BBQ on our back patio. (We ate these...our favourite BBQ food) and then let the boys go wild running through the sprinkler in their diapers. They were loving it. Summer is such a great time of year, especially with an air-conditioned house to retreat to when needed. What are you looking forward to this summer?

No comments: