Monday, October 13, 2008

Vote for Environment

I have virtually no interest in Canadian politics. Due to my lack of knowledge and to be honest, lack of actually caring, I was originally not going to vote. I know, I know... if I don't vote, I have no right to complain about the government (I don't think I ever have), I'm not using the right that women fought so hard for me to have, etc. etc. Valid points. I tried watching the leaders debate, but was quickly bored and flipping to the American one. A few weeks ago my cousin, an occasional reader of this blog, sent me a link I found interesting. It's basically a site to help you vote strategically for the environment and apparently I live in a "red hot riding" that can make a difference. Of all the issues, I think the environment is a significant one and one I'm willing to throw my support behind. So if you haven't made up your mind yet, I suggest you check out "Vote for Environment".

No comments: